BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts : After the release of the new BlackBerry 10 operating system and the new devices that are powered by it, new users who just shifted from other platforms or just purchased a new device are confused with this new operating system and are looking for some nice tips and tricks to take full advantage of their new BlackBerry 10 powered device. The BlackBerry 10 OS is a brand new addition to the today tough competing environment and it brings some latest features which were not present in the old version of the OS, that is why if some one already used the old BlackBerry devices they will still find themselves stuck in some areas which they are not familiar with. So if you are using BlackBerry for the past years or are a new user of the BlackBerry 10, these BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts is going to make your life easier. This information is thoroughly researched and collected from different sources, and it includes different kind of experience from various users that is why you will find these BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts very helpful for your device…
BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts
BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts
- You can quickly hide your BlackBerry Z10’s keyboard by holding a finger on your device keyboard for some seconds and the keyboard will be closed automatically. Now if you want to show your device keyboard again just use your 2 fingers and swipe from the screen’s bottom.
- If you want to reset the Hub of the BlackBerry Z10 then swipe down from the upper right corner 5 times which will simulates a reboot of your device, but it won’t erase any of your data in the phone.
- If you want to take a snapshot of your BlackBerry Z10’s screen which is currently showing, then you have to press and hold down the volume Up and Down keys simultaneously. after a few seconds your desired image will be in the Pictures folder.
- BlackBerry phones were pretty handy for the physical keyboards and the fast typing speeds, but the latest BlackBerry Z10 is a touch smart phone. but you can also type faster on this phone as well, go to Settings of the phone and then Language after that Input and On-Screen Keyboard. Now you have to select the In-Column which is in the Text Prediction settings.
- Just like Android Google Now and Apple iOS Siri, BlackBerry Z10 also have voice controls. If you want to activate the voice controls then you have to hold down the Mute button of your device for a couple of seconds and you are done, now command your device using your dulcet tones.
- To toggle on Adobe Flash Player in the Browser app of your BlackBerry Z10, navigate to Settings of the phone and then “Display and Actions” after that you can turn on Adobe Flash Player on your device.
- You can also take some notes while you are on a call with someone, to do that just tap the speaker icon during a call then you will need to tap the pencil icon which will allow you to take notes during a call. if you want to start a conference during a call, just make or answer another incoming call and then tap the 2 inward facing arrows.
- Android users are pretty happy with the USB storage options which they can enable it on their Android device, but this feature is also available in the BlackBerry Z10 as well. head to Settings and then Storage and Access option, there you can select the appropriate Windows or Mac USB storage options but i will suggest users to allow their device to auto-detect the operating system while it is trying to communicate with the OS.
- Many of us are often in a rush while leaving our home and in that certain moment when we can’t find our phone, then everyone is angry. But not anymore because now with BlackBerry Z10 you will be able to find your device very quickly if you forgot about its location, enable BlackBerry Protect option in the System Settings and then you can track your device with the help of your computer.
- If you think that your BlackBerry Z10 will suffer from accidental gesture in your pocket, then the BlackBerry 10 OS have a solution for this as well. Head on to Settings of your device then Display and there you’ll find an option which says “Allow Gestures when Locked”. You have to switch that feature off if you want to avoid accidental gestures and you’ll no longer see accidentally unlocking of your BlackBerry Z10.
That is it we are done with the BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts, did you find this post helpful, if yes then do share your experience with us in the comments below. If you also knew some nice BlackBerry Z10 Tips and Tricks With Shortcuts then feel free to share them with our readers through the comments section, You can show us some love be Liking us on Facebook and following Us on Twitter, Google+ our page in your circles as well and share this post with your friends through the social media…